New Payment Option: Echecks are offered thru Xpress-Pay with a flat fee of $1.45.
Ways to Pay
- Send check or money order through mail, must be US Postal Service postmarked by due date to be on time.
- Auto-Cash Payment Program (see Auto-Debit Program)
- Caution: Any payments dropped in the Brown Box outside the front doors of Town Hall will be considered late if dropped after end of business on the due date.
- Caution: When using a payment service through your banking institution, be sure to initiate on a timely basis. Checks can take longer than expected and many times come from out of state with no US postmark
- Property taxes can be paid by debit or credit card by the end of business on the due date. Caution: Any debit or credit card payments initiated after 5pm on the due date will be considered late.
- Postdated property tax check payments or payments made prior to the annual billing of property taxes of the coming fiscal tax year are not accepted.
- Check or cash at counter before or by end of business on due date.
This program is for paying your taxes by automatic withdrawal from one of your bank accounts. The Clerks Office initiates a withdrawal through online banking on the due dates for each tax installment.
- View the to participate
- Please submit in writing to our office any account number changes or to cancel out of the program.
Payment by Credit & Debit Cards and EChecks
There are the following 2 ways to pay by credit or debit card:
- Property taxes can be paid with a Visa/Mastercard debit or credit card at our counter.
- Property taxes can be paid from home at the Xpress-Pay website with Visa/Mastercard Debit/Credit card or Discover Card.
- Property taxes can be paid from home at Xpress-Pay website with bank account number and banking transit number off the bottom of your personal check.
ECheck fee is $1.45
Also, must be completed by end of the business day on the due date.