Who can remove a wild animal from my property?

The Town appreciates being notified of human-wildlife conflicts that may concern the general public, but for further human-wildlife conflict resources and aid, please contact the U.S. Department of Agriculture Animal Damage Control at 802-223-8690; a Wildlife Control Trapper provided by the VT Fish & Wildlife Department’s Wildlife Services at 802-223-8690 or MaryBeth Adler at 802-289-0629; or visit the VT Fish & Wildlife Department’s webpage: https://vtfishandwildlife.com/learn-more/living-with-wildlife/human-wildlife-conflicts-resources

Show All Answers

1. What are the Town Office hours of business?
2. How and when can I register to vote?
3. Does the Town offer a Notary?
4. Can I register my car at the Clerk’s Office?
5. What is a Green Mountain Passport and where can I apply?
6. When are taxes due?
7. How can I pay my bill?
8. Who should I contact about my water service or water bill?
9. What roads are not maintained by the Town?
10. How do I get to the Causeway?
11. Is the water safe at the beach?
12. Can we have a campfire at our house?
13. Does the Town pick up trash and recycling?
14. Where is the Colchester post office, and what is the phone number?
15. Where can I get the green reflective house number sign?
16. Where can I get my car seat fitted?
17. How do I register my dog?
18. Is there a leash law?
19. Who can remove a wild animal from my property?
20. Who do I call about a dead animal in the road?