Causeway 5K, 10K & 15K Race
Saturday, June 2, 2018
8:30am at Airport Park
*NEW 2018* 10K Option Added! Choose to run either a 5K, 10K or 15K and enjoy the scenic Colchester Causeway. The race will begin at Airport Park and follow a gravel trail out onto the historic Causeway where runners will make their way to designated turn-around points on the Causeway before returning to the finish at Airport Park.
This race traverses flat gravel and dirt trails surrounded by diverse wetlands and scenic views of Lake Champlain. Proceeds will go towards the maintenance and improvements to the Causeway for future generations.
This race is open to all ages, however, runners in the 10K and 15K legs must be at least 12 years of age or older. Due to safety concerns, bicycles, roller blades, baby joggers, and running with a dog will not be allowed in the race, or on the path during the race.
- REGISTRATION OPENS: February 1, 2018
- Active link & Registration Form will be posted here in January.
- Register by May 1st to guarantee your t-shirt size!
- If mailing in a Registration Form, please send to: Colchester Parks & Recreation, 781 Blakely Road, Colchester, VT 05446
Race Day** Early packet pick-up is available on Friday, June 1, 2018 at the Parks & Rec office, 781 Blakely Road: 7:30am - 4:30pm **
Saturday June 2, 2018
- Race Check-in and Bib Pick-Up: 7:00 - 8:15 a.m.
- Race Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
- Location: Airport Park (500 Colchester Point Road)
- Race Fee: $30.00
- All racers receive an event t-shirt and post-race refreshments!
- Limit 200 runners in the 5K, 250 for the 10K & 15K
- NO Day-of registrations or substitutions!!
No refunds will be issued for any reason after you register for this event. Entries CANNOT be transferred to another event or year. Entries can be transferred to another person no later than Monday, May 28, 2018 by calling 802-264-5640. By registering for this event, you agree to the refund policy.
This event relies on the help of many volunteers in various roles. If you would like to be a part of this event, but would prefer not to run in it, please consider volunteering! All volunteers will receive a t-shirt as well. View the Volunteers page on the sidebar for more info.