Ways to Pay
- Check or cash at counter before or by due date
- Send check or money order through mail, must be US Postal Service postmarked by due date to be on time (regardless if received in our office after due date)
- Auto-Cash Payment Program (see Auto-Debit Program)
- Caution: When using a payment service through your banking institution, be sure to initiate on a timely basis. Checks can take longer than expected and many times come from out of state with no US postmark
- Property taxes can be paid by debit or credit card.
- Postdated property tax check payments or payments made prior to the billing of property taxes are not accepted.
This program is for paying your taxes by automatic withdrawal from one of your bank accounts. The Clerks Office initiates a withdrawal through online banking on the due dates for each tax installment.
- View the to participate
- Please submit in writing to our office any account number changes or to cancel out of the program.
Payment by Credit & Debit Cards
There are the following 2 ways to pay by credit or debit card:
- Property taxes can be paid with a Visa/Mastercard debit or credit card at our counter.
- Property taxes can be paid from home at the Xpress-Pay website with Visa/Mastercard Debit or Credit card or Discover Card.