PASSPORTS ARE PROCESSED BY APPOINTMENT ON WEEKDAYS EXCEPT WEDNESDAYS. There is no appointment needed for photos. Please contact the Town Clerks Office at, or by phone, 264-5520 for an appointment today. 

Please come to your appointment prepared for the completion of the process.  Being unprepared will result in forfeiture of your appointment slot.  Please be aware that each individual passport process may differ, especially children.  Any concerns or questions can be thoroughly answered ahead of all appointment times.  Questions can be answered by looking at the US Passport official website,  Our office can also assist by email,, or by phone, 264-5520.

Appointment time slots:
8:00am 8:20pm 2:40pm 3:00pm 3:20pm 3:40pm

The Fee Schedule is linked for your information.  Personal or Bank check or Money Order are required for the Passport Application fee.  The fee to the Town of Colchester, for processing, is payable with cash, check or credit/debit card.  Please be aware there is a 2.85% plus 40 cents fee associated with use of credit/debit.


Adult, 10 year, Passports recently expired, LESS THAN FIVE YEARS, or about to expire do not make an appointment with an acceptance agent.  The process (fo​rms and photos) is to be completed on your own.  Please refer to the form, DS-82 and further instructions at the US Passport Official website,